Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bebo Before and After

So as you all may or may not know, Mason had surgery to fix his belly button hernia, as well as the hernias in his groin. The surgery went well and his bandaids came off the other day. Now, I have to post before and after pictures so you know why I am sad. I liked Mason's "bebo" the way it was! That's the way he was born, and I didn't want to change it. The pediactric surgeon said I was the first mom to request the outie belly button. Oh well. it's cute, dont get me wrong, but it will take me awhile to get over missing his outie. Afterall, how will Mason know when he's full? He always just checked to see if his bebo was sticking out!

1 comment:

Miles Ferguson, actor said...

Cute outie bellybutton. I notice most kids of this generation are (past 25 years). When I grew up in the 80s, most of my peers were innies & us outiez were made fun of. IDK why (????). It looks much, much better. #outieboys #80skids

It's because you mutilated him at birth. That's what caused it... I think.
http://www.boystoo.com #Intactivist #IDespiseImCircumcised